Majid Rafizadeh joins me to discuss the upcoming Iranian presidential election. Majid is the president of the International American Council on the Middle East and North Africa and a contributing editor for the Harvard International Review.
- Foreign policy won’t be on the ballot for Iranians in June by Rafizadeh for The National
- Pre-emptive bans by hardliners will divide Iran further by Rafizadeh for The National
- Council on Foreign Relations
- The Middle East Institute
- Majid Rafizadeh on Twitter @majidrafizadeh
- Karl Morand on Twitter @KarlMorand