Sama’a Al-Hamdani joins me to discuss the background of Yemen’s 2011 revolution, as well as the religious, tribal, and geographic divisions that have shaped events in Yemen. We also discuss Yemen’s economic problems, challenges that Yemeni’s face in day-to-day life, and the government’s inability to solve the problem of terrorism in Yemen.
- Yemen-iaty – by Sama’a Al-Hamdani
- Yemen: Dancing on the Heads of Snakes: Victoria Clark – Amazon.com
- Karama Has No Walls – film Sama’a discusses
- Sama’a Al-Hamdani (Yemeniaty) on Twitter
- Karl Morand (KarlMorand) on Twitter