Hussein Ibish comes back on the show to talk about recent issues in the Israeli – Palestinian conflict, including Palestinian efforts to join international organizations and treaties, support for Palestine from other Arab states, Israel’s withholding of Palestinian tax revenue, and much more.
- Palestinians must tread carefully as US-Israel ties falter | The National
- Trying to join the ICC is yet another baffling move | The National
- Hussein Ibish’s columns in The National
- Hussein Ibish’s columns in NOW Media
- Hussein Ibish | The American Task Force on Palestine
- Ibishblog | the blog of Hussein Ibish
- Hussein Ibish (@Ibishblog) on Twitter
- Karl Morand (@KarlMorand) on Twitter
Subscribe to the podcast in iTunes
Please support the podcast by making a small, monthly donation on Patreon!