Bridget Moreng comes on the show to discuss jihadism in Tunisia. Some of the topics covered include:
- What factors lead to the growth of jihadism after Ben Ali
- The relationship between AST, AQ, and KUIN
- Tunisian government efforts to combat jihadist groups
- The day-to-day attacks that go unnoticed
- The importance of the tourism industry in Tunisia
- Potential for Tunisia to become an Islamic State – al Qaeda battleground
Thanks to Adam Smith International, Wendy Plotkin, David De Bruijn, and Ryan Gell for supporting the podcast! If you’d like to support the show please check out the show’s Patreon page.